Hearthstone Lighting

Sidewalk, playground and front entrance lighting is the responsibility of the Hearthstone Association. Street lights are the responsibility of the City of Fort Wayne. Residents can be of great assistance by reporting any outages to the proper people. For the association please contact the person who handles general maintenance and for the city call 311. When calling the city please give the proper address and a number which is found on the pole if possible. Be sure to call the city if a pole is down or if tree limbs need to be cut back if blocking street lights.